Kyrie Irving ineligible Tuesday for Nets at home versus Celtics
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving is ineligible to play on Tuesday versus the Boston Celtics.
The Nets are playing in Brooklyn on Tuesday night and Irving is ineligible due to his vaccination status. James Harden (hamstring) remains out, so look for Cam Thomas to replace Irving in the starting lineup. Patty Mills and DeAndre' Bembry should also take on larger roles. Irving should be back in the lineup for Thursday's game against the Washington Wizards.
numberFire’s models project Thomas for 32.7 minutes and 27.0 FanDuel points, and he has a $6,000 salary on Tuesday’s 10-game slate.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022