Minnesota's Patrick Beverley (ankle) remains out on Friday
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Patrick Beverley (ankle) is ruled out for Friday's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Beverley will miss his fourth straight game with a right ankle sprain. Expect Jaylen Nowell to see more minutes at the guard positions in a tough spot against a Suns' team ranked second in defensive rating.
Nowell's projection includes 10.5 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 2.2 assists.
- Max Strus (hamstring) questionable Saturday for Miami in Game 3 May 20th, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable for Heat in Saturday's Game 3 May 20th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Saturday May 20th, 2022
- Miami's Kyle Lowry (hamstring) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 May 20th, 2022
- Derrick White (personal) not listed on Boston's Saturday Game 3 injury report May 20th, 2022
- Caplan: Mavericks' Luka Doncic (illness) reportedly 'good to go' for Mavericks' Friday Game 2 matchup May 20th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 18th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) available in Game 1 for Timberwolves April 16th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Saturday April 15th, 2022