LeBron James (abdominal) starting for Lakers Friday night
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James will start Friday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
James was once again listed probable to play due to a rectus abdominis strain. He will once again play through it.
Our models project James for 29.0 points, 8.0 rebounds, 7.7 assists and 53.7 FanDuel points across 35.0 minutes of action.
- Otto Porter (foot) ruled out for Warriors' Thursday Game 5 matchup May 26th, 2022
- Miami's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) questionable for Friday's Game 6 May 26th, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (knee) questionable for Heat on Friday May 26th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Game 6 on Friday May 26th, 2022
- Kyle Lowry (hamstring) questionable for Heat in Game 6 May 26th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (ankle) questionable on Friday May 26th, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022