Rudy Gobert (ankle) questionable Friday for Jazz
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert (ankle) is questionable to play Friday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Gobert is a late addition to the injury report and he will likely be a game-time call on Friday. He has logged at least 35 minutes in three consecutive games since returning from league protocols while averaging 20.0 points and 14.7 rebounds with 2.3 blocks.
numberFire’s models project Gobert for 34.1 minutes and 45.7 FanDuel points on Friday, and he has an $8,900 salary on the 11-game slate.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (hamstring) expects to be fine for Jazz Game 6 April 26th, 2022
- Trent Forrest (foot) out again for Jazz in Game 2 April 17th, 2022
- Willy Hernangomez coming off Utah's bench in Game 1 April 16th, 2022
- Danuel House coming off Jazz's bench in Game 1 April 16th, 2022
- Bojan Bogdanovic (rest) starting for Jazz in Game 1; Willy Hernangomez back to bench April 16th, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (illness) starting Game 1 for Utah; Danuel House back to bench April 16th, 2022