Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (ankle) available on Sunday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Jaylen Nowell (ankle) is available for Sunday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Nowell has been upgraded to available and will play against the Warriors on Sunday. Our models expect him to play 15.9 minutes against Golden State.
Nowell's Sunday projection includes 7.2 points, 2.1 rebounds, 1.9 assists, and 14.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,300.
- Grant Williams playing with Boston's second unit on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench May 19th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) starting on Thursday for inactive Derrick White May 19th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (foot) available for Boston's Thursday Game 2 contest against Heat May 19th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) out for Game 6 on Friday April 29th, 2022
- Minnesota's Naz Reid (personal) questionable for Friday's Game 6 April 29th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) confident in Tuesday status April 19th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 18th, 2022
- Taurean Prince (knee) available in Game 1 for Timberwolves April 16th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Taurean Prince (knee) questionable for Game 1 on Saturday April 15th, 2022