Tristan Thompson (illness) questionable Friday for Sacramento
Sacramento Kings forward/center Tristan Thompson is listed questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
Thompson is dealing with a non-COVID illness, which is why he missed Wednesday night's game. However, it seems as though he could be ready to play on Friday. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Our models project Thompson for 1.7 points, 1.8 rebounds and 4.6 FanDuel points across 5.2 minutes of action.
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Celtics starting Marcus Smart (ankle) on Wednesday, Derrick White to bench May 25th, 2022
- Derrick White playing second role for Boston on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Gabe Vincent (hamstring) available for Miami on Wednesday May 25th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) active for Celtics in Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Miami's P.J. Tucker (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 5 May 25th, 2022
- Chicago's Javonte Green starting for Zach LaVine (health protocols) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Bulls starting Ayo Dosunmu for inactive Alex Caruso (concussion) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion) unavailable Wednesday for Bulls April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (protocols) ruled out Wednesday for Game 5 April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (health protocols) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 26th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion protocols) questionable for Bulls in Wednesday's Game 5 April 26th, 2022