Bucks' Jrue Holiday (ankle) out on Monday
Milwaukee Bucks point guard Jrue Holiday (ankle) has been ruled out of Monday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Holiday has cleared health and safety protocols but will remain sidelined on Monday due to an ankle injury. His next chance to play will come against the Golden State Warriors on Thursday.
Holiday is averaging 18.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, 6.7 assists, and 37.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022