Paul George (elbow) questionable for Clippers Wednesday night
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
George hasn't played since December 6 due to a sprained right elbow, but it seems as though he could return to the court to face off against the powerhouse Jazz. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Should George suit up, Luke Kennard would likely revert to a bench role. Meanwhile, Serge Ibaka has been ruled out again due to a personal issue.
Our models currently project George for 23.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 41.0 FanDuel points across 33.7 minutes of action.
- Phoenix's Devin Booker (injury management) ruled out on Thursday February 8th, 2023
- Bulls' Patrick Williams (ankle) probable on Thursday February 8th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (foot) probable for Chicago on Thursday February 8th, 2023
- Bulls' DeMar DeRozan (hip) questionable on Thursday February 8th, 2023
- Timberwolves' Jordan McLaughlin (injury management) questionable on Wednesday February 8th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (back) questionable on Wednesday for Minnesota February 8th, 2023
- Marcus Morris ejected for Clippers Monday night February 6th, 2023
- Luke Kennard coming off Clippers' bench on Thursday February 2nd, 2023
- Marcus Morris (rib) available, starting for Clippers on Thursday; Luke Kennard back to bench February 2nd, 2023
- Marcus Morris (rib) expects to return Thursday for Clippers February 2nd, 2023
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (rib) questionable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Clippers send Nicolas Batum to bench on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023