Kings' Moe Harkless (knee) questionable for Wednesday
Sacramento Kings small forward Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable to play on Wednesday against the Orlando Magic.
Harkless returned to practice on Monday after missing the past four games. Harrison Barnes (foot), who missed the last five contests, also made it back to practice on Monday. The Kings' rotation will have fewer minutes for Chimezie Metu and Terence Davis once Harkless and Barnes are back.
Harkless is averaging 11.0 FanDuel points in 20.4 minutes per game this season. Metu is averaging 28.5 FanDuel points over the last four games with Harkless and Barnes both inactive.
- Duane Washington Jr. coming off the bench for Pacers on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon starting on Wednesday, Duane Washington Jr. coming off the bench January 19th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Pistons' Kelly Olynyk (knee) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Cory Joseph starting for Pistons on Wednesday in place of injured Killian Hayes (hip) January 19th, 2022
- Lakers' LeBron James (abdominal) available on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Kings' Chimezie Metu coming off the bench on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (shoulder) starting for Kings on Wednesday; Chimezie Metu back to bench January 19th, 2022
- Tristan Thompson (illness) not listed on injury report for Sacramento on Wednesday January 18th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (shoulder) not listed on Sacramento's Wednesday injury report against Pistons January 18th, 2022
- De'Aaron Fox ejected Sunday for Kings after Flagrant 2 foul January 16th, 2022
- Damian Jones (conditioning) available for Kings on Sunday January 16th, 2022