Nuggets' Austin Rivers enters league protocols, likely out multiple games
Denver Nuggets guard Austin Rivers has entered the NBA's health & safety protocols and is expected to miss the next several games.
Rivers will miss a minimum of 10 days if he tested positive for the virus, which would cost him at least six games. Bones Hyland has also entered protocols, so look for Monte Morris and Facundo Campazzo to take on larger roles in the short-term. Markus Howard may also be able to earn more minutes in the rotation.
numberFire's models project Morris for 30.1 minutes and 21.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday. Campazzo is expected to log 25.8 minutes and produce 19.2 FanDuel points.
- Bucks' Grayson Allen ejected on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Jonathan Kuminga coming off the bench for Golden State on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Otto Porter starting for Warriors on Friday, Jonathan Kuminga coming off the bench January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Jordan Poole starting on Friday in place of Klay Thompson (rest) January 21st, 2022
- Orlando's Terrence Ross (knee) will not return on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (foot) available on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Bryn Forbes expected to be available for Nuggets debut Friday January 21st, 2022
- Bryn Forbes unavailable for Nuggets debut Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Austin Rivers (illness) not listed for Denver Wednesday night January 18th, 2022
- Austin Rivers (illness) practices for Nuggets Tuesday January 18th, 2022
- Austin Rivers (illness) remains out for Denver on Sunday January 16th, 2022
- Nuggets' Austin Rivers (illness) questionable Sunday January 16th, 2022