Jaylen Brown (conditioning) questionable for Celtics Wednesday
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (conditioning) is questionable to play on Wednesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Brown returned from his hamstring injury last week and his playing time was up to 27 minutes in the past two games. There hasn't been a setback or anything, but the Celtics may decide to give Brown the night off as a precaution. Dennis Schroder will likely draw the start if Brown is out.
numberFire's models project Brown for 34.8 FanDuel points over 32.4 minutes on Wednesday. Schroder is averaging 32.0 FanDuel points as a starter this season.
- Justise Winslow (conditioning) available for Clippers' Monday matchup January 17th, 2022
- Clippers' Luke Kennard (conditioning) remains inactive on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Corey Kispert playing with Washington's second unit on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Wizards starting Bradley Beal in Monday's lineup, Corey Kispert to bench January 17th, 2022
- Washington's Bradley Beal (health protocols) available for Monday's contest against 76ers January 17th, 2022
- Brooklyn's Nic Claxton (hamstring) remains out on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Celtics starting Grant Williams for inactive Robert Williams on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Robert Williams (personal) ruled out Monday afternoon for Celtics January 17th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (health protocols) remains out on Saturday January 15th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (protocols) ruled out Friday for Celtics January 14th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (health protocols) questionable for Boston's Friday matchup January 13th, 2022
- Celtics starting Dennis Schroder for inactive Marcus Smart on Wednesday January 12th, 2022