Rodney Hood (hamstring) probable for Milwaukee Monday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Rodney Hood is considered probable to play Monday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
Hood returned after a two-game absence Saturday night, playing 12 minutes on the wing. He's still dealing with a hamstring ailment, but he's expected to suit up to kick off the new week. Keep a loose eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
In 10 games this season, Hood has averaged 3.6 points, 1.9 rebounds and 7.3 FanDuel points.
- Jonathan Kuminga coming off the bench for Golden State on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Otto Porter starting for Warriors on Friday, Jonathan Kuminga coming off the bench January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Jordan Poole starting on Friday in place of Klay Thompson (rest) January 21st, 2022
- Orlando's Terrence Ross (knee) will not return on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (foot) available on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Utah's Rudy Gobert (ankle) active for Friday's matchup against Pistons January 21st, 2022
- Bucks' Grayson Allen ejected on Friday January 21st, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) available, coming off bench for Bucks on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) GTD Wednesday for Bucks January 19th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) questionable Wednesday for Bucks January 18th, 2022
- Bucks starting George Hill on Monday, Wesley Matthews to bench January 17th, 2022
- Wesley Matthews out of Milwaukee's Monday lineup against Hawks January 17th, 2022