Milwaukee's Brook Lopez (back) remains sidelined on Wednesday
Milwaukee Bucks center Brook Lopez (back) will not play in Wednesday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Lopez will miss his third straight game with back soreness. Expect Thanasis Antetokounmpo to log more minutes after the other sibling of Giannis produced 8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2 steals in 19 minutes.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 47.7 minutes this season with Milwaukee's current inactives, Thanasis Antetokounmpo is averaging 0.62 FanDuel points per minute.
- Andre Iguodala will play Thursday, rest Friday for Golden State January 20th, 2022
- Klay Thompson will play Thursday, rest Friday for Warriors January 20th, 2022
- Domantas Sabonis (ankle) to miss "a few games" for Indiana January 20th, 2022
- Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) ruled out for Indiana on Thursday January 20th, 2022
- Caris LeVert (calf) out for Pacers Thursday night January 20th, 2022
- Donovan Mitchell (concussion) out again Friday for Utah January 20th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) available, coming off bench for Bucks on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) GTD Wednesday for Bucks January 19th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) questionable Wednesday for Bucks January 18th, 2022
- Bucks starting George Hill on Monday, Wesley Matthews to bench January 17th, 2022
- Wesley Matthews out of Milwaukee's Monday lineup against Hawks January 17th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (ankle) out again for Milwaukee on Monday January 16th, 2022