Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup
According to Chris Haynes, Phoenix Suns point guard Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Thursday's Game 3 contest against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Paul will make his first start this series, likely sending Cameron Payne to the bench on Thursday night. In a matchup against a Los Angeles' unit allowing 49.4 FanDuel points per game to point guards this season, our models project Paul to score 40.5 FanDuel points in 36.5 minutes.
Paul's projection includes 17.1 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 9.4 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021