Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3
Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul has been listed as probable for Thursday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
It was reported earlier Wednesday that Paul was planning on returning to the court for Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals, and that has been backed up by the team's officially listing on the injury report. While the Suns are up 2-0 on the Clips, Paul's return will certainly still be helpful. Look for Cameron Payne to revert to a bench role should the veteran point guard play as expected.
Our models currently project Paul for 18.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, 9.4 assists and 42.3 FanDuel points across 36.5 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021