Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (ankle) has been ruled out of Game 7 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday.
Irving will not recover in time to play on Saturday and will remain sidelined for a pivotal showdown with the Bucks. Jeff Green started in Game 6's loss to Milwaukee and could draw another start in Game 7. Our models expect Green to play 26.5 minutes against the Bucks.
Green's Game 7 projection includes 10.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 19.1 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021