Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6
Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Conley is dealing with a hamstring injury, and he's yet to suit up this series. But with the Jazz's backs against the wall, he could make a return to the court for Game 6 of the Western Conference Semifinals. If Conley is to miss another game, Joe Ingles should remain in the starting lineup.
Our models currently project Conley for 12.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, 5.9 assists and 28.2 FanDuel points across 29.6 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Woj: Jazz's Mike Conley (hamstring) could return Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) heading toward GTD for Jazz Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021