Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young is listed as probable to play Friday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76eres.
Young is still dealing with the shoulder ailment, but it seems as though he'll once again play through it. The Hawks had an incredible come-from-behind win in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, and now they'll have a chance to win the series at home.
Our models project Young for 28.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, 10.5 assists and 48.9 FanDuel points across 40.2 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021