Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young is listed as probable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Young is dealing with a shoulder ailment, but based on the official injury designation, it's not expected to impact his availability for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals. Keep a loose eye on his status as Wednesday's tip approaches.
Our models project Young for 28.6 points, 4.9 rebounds, 10.4 assists and 48.7 FanDuel points across 39.7 minutes of action.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021