Suns' Chris Paul (shoulder) expected to be ready for Game 5 on Tuesday
Phoenix Suns point guard Chris Paul (shoulder) is expected to be ready for Game 5 against the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday.
Paul, who is currently listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday, told reporters that he'll "be ready for the game tonight" when asked about his shoulder. Our models expect him to play 28.4 minutes against the Lakers.
Paul's Game 5 projection includes 15.3 points, 4.0 rebounds, 7.2 assists, and 33.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,500.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021