Jayson Tatum (eye) expected to play in Boston's Friday Game 3 contest against Nets
According to head coach Brad Stevens, Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum (eye) is expected to play in Friday's Game 3 matchup against the Brooklyn Nets.
After practicing on Thursday, Tatum is expected to suit up for Game 3's contest against the Nets. In a high usage role against a Nets' defense allowing 113.7 points per game this regular season, our models project Tatum to score 44.9 FanDuel points.
Tatum's projection includes 28.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 4.4 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021