Bogdan Bogdanovic starting for Atlanta in Game 1 on Sunday
Atlanta Hawks shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic is in the starting five for Game 1 against the New York Knicks on Sunday.
Bogdanovic returns to the starting lineup for Game 1 against the Knicks on Sunday. Our models expect him to play 35.9 minutes against New York. De’Andre Hunter will remain in the starting lineup as well, with Solomon Hill moving to the bench.
Bogdanovic's Game 1 projection includes 17.8 points, 4.4 rebounds, 3.6 assists, and 31.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,800.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021