Maxi Kleber (Achilles) out for Dallas on Sunday
Dallas Mavericks forward Maxi Kleber (Achilles) has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
As expected, Kleber has been downgraded from doubtful to out and will not play against Minnesota on Sunday. J.J. Redick (right heel soreness) will remain out.
The Mavericks are 6.0-point favorites over the Timberwolves on Sunday. Their implied team total of 118.0 points is the fourth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021