Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Curry sat out Friday's game due to a tailbone ailment, but on Sunday, the Warriors are playing for the 8th seed in the Western Conference Playoffs. As such, Curry will return and start, sending Jordan Poole back to a bench role.
Our models project Curry for 34.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 52.0 FanDuel points across 36.2 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021