Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Orlando on Sunday
Orlando Magic forward Wendell Carter Jr. is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Carter is still dealing with the eye ailment that has been bothering him as of late, and it seems as though it may cost him the regular season finale. Keep a close eye on his status over the next eight hours. Should he sit, Mo Bamba could enter the lineup. RJ Hampton, who is dealing with an ankle ailment, is also questionable.
Our models project Carter for 9.0 points, 6.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 21.4 FanDuel points across 20.5 minutes of action.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Orlando's Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (illness) starting for Orlando Sunday in place of injured Wendell Carter Jr. May 16th, 2021
- R.J. Hampton (ankle) doubtful for Orlando on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mo Bamba (illness) questionable for Orlando Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) doubtful for Orlando Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Orlando on Sunday May 16th, 2021