Grizzlies starters not listed on Sunday injury report
The starting lineup of the Memphis Grizzlies is not listed on the injury report for the regular season finale against the Golden State Warriors.
The entire first unit - Ja Morant, Dillon Brooks, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr. and Jonas Valanciunas - all sat on Friday night in a meaningless game. Brandon Clarke did as well. But on Sunday, the Grizz are playing for the No. 8 seed in the Western Conference Playoffs. As such, all of their big guns are set to return. Expect Tyus Jones, Desmond Bane, Justise Winslow, Killian Tillie and Xavier Tillman to revert to bench roles.
Our models project Morant for 18.8 points, 3.9 rebounds, 7.2 assists and 34.7 FanDuel points across 32.3 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Memphis' Grayson Allen (ankle) active for Wednesday's Play-In matchup against Spurs May 19th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in May 19th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. starting for Memphis Sunday; Killian Tillie back to bench May 16th, 2021