Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season
Sacramento Kings guard De'Aaron Fox will not return to the court for the rest of the 2020-21 season.
There are only two games left, but the young point guard will not play in either as he remains in the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Harrison Barnes, who is dealing with an adductor ailment, will also sit the final two games of the year.
In 58 games this season, Fox averaged 25.2 points, 3.5 rebounds, 7.2 assists and 43.1 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021