Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
The Clippers are all but locked into the third seed in the Western Conference Playoff Picture. And on the second night of a back-to-back set, they may rest George. Should that happen, Luke Kennard could be a candidate to earn a start.
In 53 games this season, George has averaged 23.4 points, 6.6 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 40.5 FanDuel points.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers Thursday; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 10th, 2021
- Clippers' Serge Ibaka (back) doubtful for Game 7 on Sunday June 5th, 2021
- Serge Ibaka (back) out again for Clippers in Game 6 on Friday June 4th, 2021