Andrew Wiggins (knee) questionable for Warriors Friday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andrew Wiggins is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Wiggins is dealing with a knee ailment, and his status for Friday's contest is up in the air. Keep an eye out for updates on his potential availability over the next 24 hours. Gary Payton II could be in line for added minutes should Wiggins sit.
Our models project Wiggins for 18.3 points, 4.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 31.2 FanDuel points across 33.2 minutes of action.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021