Stephen Curry (tailbone) questionable for Warriors Friday
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Curry is dealing with a tailbone injury. He could play through it against the Pels. so keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Should the former MVP sit, Jordan Poole could enter the starting lineup in the backcourt. Mychal Mulder is also questionable.
Our models currently project Curry for 32.8 points, 5.9 rebounds, 6.5 assists and 50.9 FanDuel points across 36.2 minutes of action.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021