Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday
Denver Nuggets guard Monte Morris is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Morris returned to the court Tuesday after having sat for a while due to hamstring ailment. However, his status for Thursday is in doubt as the team looks to manage his workload. Shaquille Harrison would be in store for added minutes should Morris sit again.
Our models project Morris for 7.4 points, 1.6 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 14.5 FanDuel points across 18.7 minutes of action.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021