Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (face) ruled out on Wednesday
Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (face) will not play in Wednesday's contest against the San Antonio Spurs.
Irving will miss the second half of Brooklyn's back-to-back with a facial contustion. Expect Landry Shamet to see more minutes against a Spurs team ranked 15th in defensive efficiency.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 435.9 minutes with Brooklyn's current inactives, Shamet is averaging 0.67 FanDuel points and 0.33 field goal attempts per minute.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Woj: Kyrie Irving (ankle) expected to miss rest of Nets-Bucks series June 15th, 2021