Josh Jackson (tooth) likely to play for Pistons Tuesday
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Josh Jackson (tooth) will likely play Tuesday against the Minnesota Timberwolves, per head coach Dwane Casey.
Josh is expected to return from a four-game absence but Frank Jackson will likely sit after leaving early last game with an ankle sprain. Josh figures to replace Frank in the starting lineup and he should see plenty of opportunities for a Pistons team that will likely only have nine players again.
numberFire’s models project Jackson for 23.9 FanDuel points versus the Timberwolves and he has a $4,500 salary on Tuesday.
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021