Jaylen Brown (ankle) remains out for Boston Sunday
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
There was optimism that Brown could return to the court on Sunday, but that is not the case. He'll miss his third straight contest as a result of the sprained ankle, and Evan Fournier will likely remain in the starting lineup as long as Brown remains out.
In 58 games this season, Brown has averaged 24.7 points, 6.0 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 39.5 FanDuel points.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021