Nickeil Alexander-Walker (ankle) probable for New Orleans' Sunday matchup against Hornets
New Orleans Pelicans guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker (ankle) is listed as probable for Sunday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Alexander-Walker's upgrade is a great sign after the Pelicans' guard missed extended time with an ankle injury. Look for Alexander-Walker to potentially play with a minutes restriction against a Charlotte team ranked 19th in defensive efficiency.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 93.1 minutes with New Orleans' current inactives, Alexander-Walker is averaging 1.08 FanDuel points and 0.41 field goal attempts per minute.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021