Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) a game-time decision on Friday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) is now a game-time decision for Friday's clash with the Houston Rockets.
Antetokounmpo was originally listed as probable with a stomach illness but a decision on his availability will come down to game time. Mike Budenholzer said "We'll see how he feels. Warm-up and just kind of track him over the next (90 minutes) until tip and, yeah, just see how he feels." If he is available, our models expect him to play 33.0 minutes against Houston.
Antetokounmpo's Friday projection includes 28.0 points, 10.7 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and 53.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $11,400.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Bucks' P.J. Tucker starting in Game 1 against Brooklyn on Sunday, Pat Connaughton coming off the bench June 5th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for injured Donte DiVincenzo on Saturday May 29th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Donte DiVincenzo (foot) reportedly will miss remainder of playoffs with 'serious tendon injury' May 28th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (foot) will not return for Milwaukee Thursday May 27th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021