Wayne Ellington (calves) now probable for Pistons Thursday
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Wayne Ellington (calves) has been upgraded to probable for Thursday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Ellington and Cory Joseph (ankle) are now both on track to play. That may mean that Killian Hayes (illness) will wind up being held out. Ellington should see around 20 minutes and he can typically be counted on for a couple of 3-pointers but not much else.
Ellington is averaging 11.6 FanDuel points over his last five games and he has a $3,500 salary on Thursday's seven-game slate.
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Terance Mann coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers in Game 2; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers in Game 2; Terance Mann to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021