OG Anunoby (injury recovery) unavailable again Thursday for Toronto
Toronto Raptors small forward OG Anunoby (left calf strain injury recovery) has been ruled out again for Thursday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Anunoby will pick up a third straight absence. Kyle Lowry is expected back after missing last game. Look for him and Fred VanVleet to lead the way on offense for Toronto.
numberFire’s models project FVV for 42.0 FanDuel points versus the Wizards and he has a $8,000 salary on Thursday. Lowry ($8,200) is projected for 37.1 FanDuel points.
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz starting for injured Danny Green on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021