OG Anunoby (calf) ruled out Tuesday for Toronto
Toronto Raptors small forward OG Anunoby (left calf strain injury recovery) will not play Tuesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Anunoby was previously considered doubtful and this will be his second straight absence. Stanley Johnson started in place of Anunoby last game and he finished scoreless across 30 minutes with 2 boards, 2 assists, a steal, and a block. Pascal Siakam scored a season-high 39 points on 15-of-26 shooting.
numberFire’s models project Siakam for 38.3 FanDuel points versus the Clippers and he has a $8,600 salary on Tuesday. Johnson ($3,700) is projected for 18.1 FanDuel points.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021