Josh Jackson working with Pistons' second unit Monday
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Josh Jackson is not in the starting lineup on Monday against the Orlando Magic.
Hamidou Diallo is back in the starting lineup for Jackson after dealing with a sore right knee. Jerami Grant (knee), Mason Plumlee (rest), Cory Joseph (ankle), Wayne Ellington (calf), Dennis Smith Jr. (knee), Jahlil Okafor (personal), and Rodney McGruder (ankle) are all out for Detroit, so Jackson should still see plenty of opportunities off the bench.
numberFire’s models project Jackson for 32.8 FanDuel points versus the Magic and he has a $5,200 salary on Monday. He is averaging 1.1 FanDuel points per minute while leading the team with a 29.2 percent usage rate when the Pistons are in full-fledged tank mode with the aforementioned players ruled out.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021