Alec Burks clears protocols, back with Knicks
New York Knicks guard Alec Burks (health and safety protocols) has rejoined the Knicks.
Burks is available for Wednesday's game against the Chicago Bulls, but it's not clear if he is ready to play following a two-week absence. His return should bolster the Knicks' second unit over the final few weeks as they look to move up in the standings. Derrick Rose, Immanuel Quickley, and Reggie Bullock could all be impacted by Burks' return.
Burks is averaging 23.1 FanDuel points per game this season. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the over/under in Wednesday's Knicks-Bulls game (210.0 points) is the lowest total out of the 20 games on the schedule.
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021