Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) probable for Monday
Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) is probable for Monday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Caldwell-Pope is set to return to the lineup on Monday after missing Saturday's game with an ankle injury. Ben McLemore would likely return to the bench if Caldwell-Pope is available.
Caldwell-Pope's Monday projection includes 9.0 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 17.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021