Fred VanVleet (hip) on track for Toronto Wednesday
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet is not listed on the injury report for Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
The Raptors did not list VanVleet, Kyle Lowry, Pascal Siakam, or OG Anunoby on the injury report for Wednesday's matchup. Malachi Flynn will not be asked to do as much with Lowry and VanVleet both active.
numberFire’s models project FVV for 35.9 FanDuel points versus the Nets and he has a salary of $7,500 on Wednesday.
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Josh Jackson (tooth) joining Pistons' starters Tuesday for Frank Jackson (ankle) May 11th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) ruled out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) available for Dallas on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Denver's Aaron Gordon (calf) starting on Tuesday, JaMychal Green to bench May 11th, 2021
- Desmond Bane starting for Memphis on Tuesday in place of Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) May 11th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Raptors starting Chris Boucher (knee) in Tuesday's lineup against Clippers May 11th, 2021
- Chris Boucher (knee) listed as questionable on Toronto's Tuesday injury report May 10th, 2021
- Raptors rule out Kyle Lowry (rest) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) out again Tuesday for Raptors May 10th, 2021