Collin Sexton (groin) questionable for Cavaliers Thursday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Collin Sexton (left groin strain) is questionable to play Thursday versus the Golden State Warriors.
Sexton is questionable for the second leg of the Cavaliers' back-to-back after missing the past two games. Dean Wade will likely draw another start if Sexton remains out and Cedi Osman should be able to keep his spot in the rotation.
numberFire’s models project Sexton for 34.1 FanDuel points versus the Warriors and he has a salary of $7,400 on Thursday.
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Josh Jackson (tooth) joining Pistons' starters Tuesday for Frank Jackson (ankle) May 11th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (illness) ruled out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Cavaliers starting Damyean Dotson for inactive Kevin Love on Monday night May 10th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) out again Monday for Cleveland May 10th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) ruled out again for Cavaliers Monday May 10th, 2021
- Cavaliers' Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) will remain out Monday May 10th, 2021
- Kevin Love (rest) out Monday for Cavs May 10th, 2021
- Kevin Love (knee) starting for Cleveland on Sunday in place of injured Cedi Osman (ankle) May 9th, 2021