Terry Rozier (knee) now doubtful for Hornets Tuesday
Charlotte Hornets point guard Terry Rozier (left knee tendinitis) has been added to the injury report and is doubtful for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Rozier is having his worst shooting month of the season (37.7 percent) and the knee problem could be playing a factor. P.J. Washington (ankle) has been downgraded to doubtful and the Hornets are already without LaMelo Ball (wrist), Gordon Hayward (foot), and Malik Monk (ankle). Devonte' Graham should see a spike in usage on Tuesday and there will also be more opportunities for Cody Martin and Caleb Martin. Brad Wanamaker is another potential streamer for the shorthanded Hornets.
Graham is leading the Hornets with a 27.5 percent usage rate and averaging 1.4 FanDuel points per minute with Rozier, Washington, Ball, Hayward, and Monk off the court this season. Bridges tops the team with a positive usage differential of 8.6 percent with those five off the floor.
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Torrey Craig coming off the bench for Suns on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Chimezie Metu starting for Kings on Tuesday in place of injured Marvin Bagley (leg) May 11th, 2021
- Dallas' Dwight Powell ejected on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Marvin Bagley (leg) out for Kings on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jae Crowder starting for Suns on Tuesday, Torrey Craig coming off the bench May 11th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) questionable for Hornets Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Malik Monk (ankle) available for Hornets on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) out again on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Hornets' Malik Monk (ankle) questionable on Sunday May 9th, 2021