Hornets' P.J. Washington (ankle) downgraded Tuesday, will not play
Charlotte Hornets power forward P.J. Washington (right ankle sprain) has been downgraded to out for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Washington was previously considered probable after turning his ankle in the last game, but it may have swollen up on him overnight. Bismack Biyombo and Cody Zeller should both see larger roles with Washington out, and Biyombo seems more likely to start against Andre Drummond. Miles Bridges is also in line for more work.
Zeller is averaging 26.9 FanDuel points game without Washington this season, compared to 23.0 when Washington is active. Biyombo is averaging 19.6 FanDuel points per game as a starter this season. Zeller has a salary of $5,800 on Tuesday's and Biyombo has a salary of $3,800.
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) questionable for Lakers on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Jahlil Okafor starting for Pistons Friday in place of inactive Isaiah Stewart May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Anthony Davis (adductor) questionable for Lakers on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Jayson Tatum (ankle) probable for Boston on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Devonte' Graham (knee) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) questionable for Hornets Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021