Jamal Murray (knee) questionable Monday for Nuggets
The Denver Nuggets listed Jamal Murray (knee) as questionable for Monday night's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Murray's knee injury has led him to miss the last four games. While he has been tagged as questionable for tonight's game, he has also been listed as questionable for each of those games, so for now he would seem unlikely to play tonight.
If Murray is able to suit up and play his usual share of the minutes, our models would project him for 36.3 fantasy points off of 21.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 4.7 assists. Otherwise, expect Facundo Campazzo to retain his spot in the starting lineup.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) starting for Nuggets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- JaVale McGee joining Nuggets' lineup Thursday with Michael Porter Jr. resting May 13th, 2021
- Nikola Jokic (toe) added to Nuggets injury report, now probable May 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris (injury management) out Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Monte Morris (injury management) questionable for Denver Thursday May 12th, 2021