Otto Porter (foot) out for Orlando Sunday
Orlando Magic forward Otto Porter will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Porter continues to sit due to a foot injury. There's no reported timeline for when he'll be cleared to suit up.
In 28 games this season, Porter has averaged 9.7 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 20.4 FanDuel points.
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) questionable for Hawks' back-to-back May 13th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) uncertain Thursday for Hawks May 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) upgraded to probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Orlando's Mo Bamba (illness) questionable on Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Orlando's Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) starting on Tuesday in place of Mo Bamba (illness) May 11th, 2021
- Orlando's Mohamed Bamba (illness) ruled out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Magic list Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) as questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Magic Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) out again for Orlando Sunday May 9th, 2021