Bradley Beal (hip) a GTD for Wizards Wednesday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal is a game-time decision for Wednesday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Beal has missed the past five contests. Russell Westbrook will continue to register absurd usage rates if Beal remains out. Raul Neto drew the start in place of Beal last game. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00pm ET.
numberFire’s models project Beal for 45.0 FanDuel points versus the Magic and he has a salary of $8,300 on Wednesday’s nine-game slate. Westbrook is averaging 59.3 FanDuel points in seven games without Beal this season.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Wizards starting Garrison Mathews for injured Bradley Beal on Monday May 10th, 2021
- Bradley Beal (hamstring) out for Wizards until at least Friday May 10th, 2021
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (hamstring) out on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Washington's Rui Hachimura (illness) starting with minutes restriction on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Anthony Gill coming off Wizards' bench on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Wizards' Rui Hachimura (illness) available on Saturday May 7th, 2021