D'Angelo Russell (knee) probable for Timberwolves Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard D'Angelo Russell (left knee surgery) is probable to play Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers.
Russell was limited to 24 minutes off the bench on Monday in his return to action after undergoing knee surgery in February. The Timberwolves haven't indicated whether Rusell will return to the starting lineup on Wednesday.
numberFire’s models project Russell for 29.5 FanDuel points in 26.6 minutes versus the Pacers and he has a salary of $6,800 on Wednesday’s nine-game slate.
- Cam Johnson (wrist) questionable for Suns on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Norman Powell (knee) probable for Portland Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) remains out for Cavaliers Friday May 6th, 2021
- Lu Dort (hip) will play for Thunder Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (knee) not listed on Friday's injury report May 6th, 2021
- Avery Bradley (personal) out for Houston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out for Minnesota on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) ruled out for Timberwolves on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (leg) out again on Tuesday April 20th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jaylen Nowell (leg) out again on Sunday April 18th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) doubtful for Minnesota Sunday April 17th, 2021
- Naz Reid coming off Timberwolves' bench Friday night April 16th, 2021